Friday, September 18, 2009

The hard reality

Life had been topsy turvey these 3 weeks which felt so long. I am finally going to settle down after clearing my mind today and to see if I should really do it. Made many decisions lately which i proved to be quite dumb and foolish. I was facing an internal struggle within and I guess it all nearly ends when i woke up this morning after nealy 12 hours of awake sleep. Just left 2 things to settle and decide before this week ends. I hope matters could be resolve not so badly. I would be starting work as a waitress today again. But I would be giving myself 2 weeks trial to decide if I would be able to cope with it along with the many other things in my life. Tuition wise, one would be ending in 2-3 weeks and i just started with another yesterday. Somehow, the one i started with yesterday prove to be a challenging task which i had no confident to teach. This kid, i shall give 1 month due to the agency contract. This had been the 2nd worse Septembers in my entire life so far and i will live to be reminded of it. =c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home