Good Friends? Bad Friends?
"Eh, you are very silly/ dumb/ stupid you know?" I heard this from a good friend.
A good friend would nevertheless support, encourage you despite them knowing the difficulties you may faced.
One great example was when I had to decide my internship applications for the first phase. When I was like giving up on my choices of my application due to the fact of extreme competition that I would face but they still encourage me to choose what I wanted, at the very least, I had tried my best, leaving no regrets despite the results. For me to think so, perhaps due to me having lack of confidence. But again, if I never try, I wouldn't know. At the very least, just something simple like that would be able to boost my confidence. This comes from people who would compete for the same company but at least, they did not try to "get rid" of you to reduce competition.
So in your own dictionary, how would you define a good friend?
A good friend would nevertheless support, encourage you despite them knowing the difficulties you may faced.
One great example was when I had to decide my internship applications for the first phase. When I was like giving up on my choices of my application due to the fact of extreme competition that I would face but they still encourage me to choose what I wanted, at the very least, I had tried my best, leaving no regrets despite the results. For me to think so, perhaps due to me having lack of confidence. But again, if I never try, I wouldn't know. At the very least, just something simple like that would be able to boost my confidence. This comes from people who would compete for the same company but at least, they did not try to "get rid" of you to reduce competition.
So in your own dictionary, how would you define a good friend?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home