I am just very bored from waiting for the next lesson that i decided to blog.
Had lots of craving today actually. I think i am overly stressed at the moment.
Kept thinking of eating something when i should do something.
Kept pulling my hair.
Kept having bad night sleep.
Kept having aches all over my body that sleep can't even soothen it.
Kept stoning during the lessons.
Kept being frustrated with myself.
Kept cooking alot of food to waste time.
Talking about food, I am craving for shabu shabu, kueh kosui. Hahah. What a weird combination.
I need food! Felt so deprived of it. My brain has stopped working since the start of this semester that i can't seems to get it to switch on back again.
All i wanted was a proper night sleep and a good health, yet it is so hard to achieve. Really so tired now.
Had lots of craving today actually. I think i am overly stressed at the moment.
Kept thinking of eating something when i should do something.
Kept pulling my hair.
Kept having bad night sleep.
Kept having aches all over my body that sleep can't even soothen it.
Kept stoning during the lessons.
Kept being frustrated with myself.
Kept cooking alot of food to waste time.
Talking about food, I am craving for shabu shabu, kueh kosui. Hahah. What a weird combination.
I need food! Felt so deprived of it. My brain has stopped working since the start of this semester that i can't seems to get it to switch on back again.
All i wanted was a proper night sleep and a good health, yet it is so hard to achieve. Really so tired now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home