hello, everyone. I am doing fine in norway aT the moment. Currently i am out of oslo and would only be back on the 19aug sg day. Till then, take care. You cn still leave me sms. Cya and i will update then.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Previous Posts
- Thanks to Sylvia, Sophia, Ellyn, Huiting, Zhicai, ...
- Had much doubts about many issues and i had yet to...
- I think i m sliding alittle towards depression. Th...
- Was captivated by this song while watching some of...
- Long day yesterday.Tuition in the morning, lunch a...
- Yet another random post.I guess i am having sleepl...
- Random post.I think I am a destroyer. Blah.
- The long day is finally over. It was a hot day tod...
- This holiday had been rather busy so far. Currentl...
- Another random post tho i promise to blog since la...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home